I don't think Yessi will mind my asking for prayers for Leiloo.
Her cancer has spread to the lungs, she has lost a lot of weight and her appetite, and if her regular vet concurs, it looks like Leiloo wil go to the Rainbow Bridge on Monday.
I just emailed Yessi to see how she was doing and.... GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!
She had to postpone the vet trip to Tuesday and by that time Leiloo had begun eating again and was active. The vet said it isn't yet time, so she's having friends over this weekend to celebrate Leiloo's life (as they did when the cancer was first discovered), and they will be enjoying every day they have with her until it's time for the Rainbow Bridge.
Yessi thanks you all for your continued thoughts and prayers.