Help with login

New user or questions about forum features?
Please read/post here.
PhoenixRotts
My first post!

Help with login

Postby PhoenixRotts » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 am

I received an email saying I had a new pm. I didn't remember signing up for this board though. I attempted to sign in and my usually logins didn't work. There is no way to contact an admin (that I could find) without logging in, so I had to create a new account. When I attempted to use what I normally use to register for forum accounts, it said that username was already in use...so I must have an account here already but why wouldn't it let me login? It kept telling me my user name and email addy wasn't found even though I used the email addy that the email was sent to. Help?!

SherriA
Built-in Forum Feature

Re: Help with login

Postby SherriA » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 am

I can't help you with the login, but I can tell you that the PM was an error. I was trying to reply privately to an older post and somehow managed to send a PM to all registered users. Sorry about that!

Sabine
Site Admin
Custom Title: One Dog Girl

Re: Help with login

Postby Sabine » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 am

Please feel free to send me an email (mordanna@mordanna.com) from the address you used, and I'll look it up for you.

We switched to a different forum software recently and old usernames and login names were consolidated.

Return to “Support”