For ICQ/Miranda users

New user or questions about forum features?
Please read/post here.
Sabine
Site Admin
Custom Title: One Dog Girl

For ICQ/Miranda users

Postby Sabine » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:58 pm

For some odd reason a bug in ICQ/Miranda popped up recently where the program just doesn't work properly anymore.

Either people don't get the messages you are sending even tho it looks to you like it went through, or the messages aren't going through at all.

Panther spent the entire afternoon today trying to track down and fix the problem. Here's help if you need it:

http://www.strangeworld.com/misc/miranda/

yintzy
No, I don't have a life!

Re: For ICQ/Miranda users

Postby yintzy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:56 am

Tegan - Did you get my PM about travel suggestions to NYC?

Panda
Quite involved

Re: For ICQ/Miranda users

Postby Panda » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:14 am

Yes, I did, Yintzy!!! I'm sorry I hadn't responded to it yet but things have been kind of crazy here lately. I really appreciate it though and there was a ton of useful information there, so thank you! I'm sure I'll have more questions as the trip approaches ... so I hope you won't mind my harassing you about it a little more later.

I'd love to be able to meet up with you and the girls while we're there if it will work out but I'm not sure because I'll be traveling with three other women so I'm not sure if they'll want to or not but I'm definitely going to try and sell them on it.

Actually, now that I think about it ... that would be perfect. I don't know if you remember my talking about my Mom's nutzoid Sheltie? I would love for her to see Whisper so that maybe she would realize that Maggie is only a nut because she doesn't get enough exercise or have a job.

Return to “Support”