Ok we're back. X Ray was clear, no pneumonia, yeah, lungs clear. Vet wasn't sure if it was kennel cough or allergy. We're even wondering if she was given up because the allergy thing. She hacked practically all the way to the vet, made a nervous ride. Vet was packed, had to circle the block, then ended up double parked, ,I ran in to tell them we were there, then we grabbed a spot of someone checking out. They had us wait in the car with the air running, and sent a tech out when the coast was clear to take her in for x Ray, then stash her in a room away from other dogs. She did the reverse sneeze and hacking so they got to see what was going on. She thought it was a mild bronchitis, so we got another antibiotic Baytril in addition to her Clavamox, cough suppressant, vasodilator. She's had a meal, gotten her meds, still hacking so can't wait for the meds to kick in. Hopefully we'll sleep tonight and so will she, so glad we took her in.