Immune mediated intrasclera conjunctivitis

Discuss topics ranging from general care to diet, vaccinations etc.
connie
Built-in Forum Feature

Re: Immune mediated intrasclera conjunctivitis

Postby connie » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:59 pm

LOL! See, I think they're not, which is why Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, and John Roberts never send me Christmas cards or respond to my dinner invites.

maxs_mommy
Yes, I do have a life!

Postby maxs_mommy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:16 pm

I think that's what happened to us with the last vet. I really really liked her and we got in before she was sold the practice. Now she's very busy running and owning the practice and has 5 vets plus herself so we just don't have that relationship. That's why we switched. I really like this new vet who is trying to transition from being a traveling vet to a clinic-base but I hope the growth is different and we can continue a good relationship. So far she's been really responsive but it's still in the early stages. I do usually get copies of all his labs for review anyway so me sending a titer or the vet only affects the cost. I know we don't have the cheapest vet in town, we're not regulars at the free shot clinic by any means but Max is in a place where it makes sense to have more than an allopathic vet who is on-board with his needs and our methods so we pay for that. I'm guessing the vets he's been to are still paying for the first round of school, in addition to CEU's and specialties.

P.S. So I probably have a better shot at RBG officiating my wedding than Scalia? :blah:
Max "the ninja"-American Cocker Spaniel G-day 3/2009
Charlie "the middle child"- Orange Tabby G-day 7/2005
Sadie - Grey Tabby 9/1996-8/4/2012 RIP

LisaT_II
Yes, I do have a life!

Postby LisaT_II » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:20 pm

No loss on the xmas card lol :D
Max-n-Indy

Info regarding Ticks and Tick Diseases
http://tinyurl.com/3arfn6r

Forum for the GSD enthusiast!