I hate that it has to come to this....
Bentley has continually getting worse. What baby steps he took forward, his backward steps are gigantic. For the past two months, he has been getting regular vet care and isnt responding. We have been to different vets, but at this point we need to trust one person, and we are comfortable trusting our vet.
He has tested negative for the parasites he had, but he still has bloody stools, refuses food, vomits, etc etc on a daily basis. Too many symptoms and too many tests performed to mention. Sigh.
Bentley had a vet visit today and we have discussed with our vet. DH and I have decided to give him 3 weeks of full on vet care, a good faith try, getting meds and fluids and such, and if he doesn't respond we will send him to the rainbow bridge.
Bentley has basically stopped playing (whatever little he did), and seeks to be alone to curl up and sleep in a corner somewhere. We feel this will be the best for Bentley and to let him finally be at peace.
So if you guys could include him in your daily thoughts and prayers it will be greatly appreciated.