Hi All!

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before they are given full posting privileges.
Shiva+Love
My first post!

Hi All!

Postby Shiva+Love » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Happy to have found this forum! My name is Anya and my companion's name is Shiva. He is a 14.5 year old Havenese/Maltese mix. As I am sure is the case of many here, he is the love of my life. I've been single for most of it and Shiva has been an anchor. My country of origin is USA but I lived in Mexico for almost 10 years. I got Shiva when he was 7 weeks old in Mexico.

I prefer natural medicine and have not vetted my dog much over the years. The required shots only. Grain free kibble along with homemade chicken and veggies. He has been in excellent health, with the exception of a heart murmur at birth (which has only in the last year given him any difficulties) and now in elder years, poor dental health. I am managing his health with the help of herbs and natural supplements. I must say our aging process is forefront in my mind and I am preparing as well as I can (psychologically) to allow a natural life cycle and the strength to let go when the time comes...for both of us.

I have read some of the beautiful support here and hope to become a part of this community.

Anya :smile:

Sabine
Site Admin
Custom Title: One Dog Girl

Re: Hi All!

Postby Sabine » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:32 am

Welcome to ODO! I approved your membership and you can now post on all forums. Enjoy!

Return to “New Member Introductions”