This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before they are given full posting privileges.
Remys Mom
My first post!

Postby Remys Mom » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:27 am

Supposed to introduce myself. I'm Remy's Mom. Feel like I've added another child to my family. Watching him grow has been an adventure--full of laughter. Reminds me of raising my children, now in their 30s and 40s--hence, why I put in the user name Remy's Mom (minus the apostrophe due to parameters set up by the site). Haven't had a dog in a few years. Was a Maltese breeder early on. With five kids, we've had a variety of breeds over the years. For some reason (maybe because I'm not distracted by raising five kids and running the daily gauntlet of kids' extracurricular activities), watching Remy grow has been a total delight as he assimilates everything around him. When he's naughty, blame me. I am so humored by his intense curiosity to see the tiniest detail of everything we do. His mind is definitely a sponge. But, the move to a new house in a new city is now behind us, and the serious education begins for Mr. Remington. I hope he never loses his curiosity in the process--a product of his high intelligence. Combined with the training, let's hope wisdom is the result--a healthy balance between the two.

Sabine
Site Admin
Custom Title: One Dog Girl

Re: New Member

Postby Sabine » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm sorry this took so long to approve - I was on vacation. Welcome to ODO!

Return to “New Member Introductions”