Introduction

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before they are given full posting privileges.
Debby_Barry
Settling in

Introduction

Postby Debby_Barry » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Hello Everyone. My name is Debby Barry and I live in Longview, Washington, a small town in the Pacific Northwest with a rich history as a uniquely planned city developed by Robert A. Long to support the timber industry. I've been married to my husband, Joe, for 43 years. We are both retired, have two adult son's, and one grandson. As a family our hearts have been owned by three amazing dogs, a Cocker Spaniel, Miniature Schnauzer, and a Jack Russell Terrier. Our JRT developed congestive heart failure a few weeks ago at the advanced age of seventeen. We had to make the painful decision of letting him go. All of our dogs lived long and healthy lives. We loved the qualities of each breed of dog we owned; however, the JRT won us over with his intelligence. We made the decision to search for another JRT, that search led me to Sherri Rossmiller and the Sweetgrass Farm Working Jack Russell Terriers. Our Sweetgrass puppy, Hunter, will be coming home to us at the end of April. I also met an Angel named Sabine Contreras, who referred me to this group. I'm excited about having unlimited time to work with a new puppy for the first time in my life. I appreciate the opportunity to join this group.

Sabine
Site Admin
Custom Title: One Dog Girl

Re: Introduction

Postby Sabine » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Welcome to ODO! I approved your membership and you can now post on all forums. Enjoy!

Return to “New Member Introductions”