She's Here!

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before they are given full posting privileges.
OhDaniGirl
Just popping in

She's Here!

Postby OhDaniGirl » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 am

My name is Danielle, and after over a year of waiting, new puppy is finally home! Her official name is J&L's Lucky Hat Trick Tali, but we just call her Tali (pronounced like tally). She is a Boykin spaniel (some of you may have heard of them, they are the state dog of South Carolina), and is 8 weeks and a few days old. She is primarily a family dog, but as I believe all dogs should have a job to do, especially if they were bred for a specific job, she will be my father's future hunting partner. She will also be involved in the UKC's HRC (Hunting Retriever Club) tests, which are really just opportunities for hunting breeds (or any dog, really) to go out and do what they love. The tests are non-competitive, as the dogs are judged against a set standard, and not each other. And the humans get pretty ribbons for their training efforts. :rofl:

That's all I can think of for now. Pictures in picture thread! If I can figure out how to do post them... :love:

Return to “New Member Introductions”