Hello from Tucker and me!

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before they are given full posting privileges.
Tuckernut
Settling in

Hello from Tucker and me!

Postby Tuckernut » Wed May 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi all!
My name is Erin and I am a 20 year old college student, studying to be a vet (hopefully). I have one dog, a almost 2 year old Chihuahua mix named Tucker who we adopted from a rescue that transports dogs up from the south. Tucker has fear aggression issues towards strangers, an issue he has had since he was 10 weeks old and we got him, but he's still an awesome dog, full of life. I also have two Siamese cats, Neko and Willie who I love dearly. I have Land Hermit Crabs (my passion), African Clawed Frogs, and a Leopard Gecko as well. I used to won gerbils but stopped before going to college as they are not permitted and it didn't seem right to buy more animals for my parents to take care of lol. While in school I have the frogs and my parents must take care of everyone else (to be fair the dog and cats are technically theirs). Just one more year of school before I can live of campus and bring Tucker to live with me, I hate being without him.

I have to head to bed now, I have an early class, but I'll post some pictures of everyone tomorrow.

Return to “New Member Introductions”