Jack and Snoopy's Introduction

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before they are given full posting privileges.
JumpinJack
Settling in

Jack and Snoopy's Introduction

Postby JumpinJack » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:29 am

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction from me, although some people may have seen a few pictures of my Jack in the Wonky Ears topic courtesy of PofiMia :grin:.

Snoopy is a 17 year old Jack Russell, his health is starting to deteriorate but over the last couple of months he seems to have improved as I put both my dogs onto a raw diet.

Jack is a 16 month old Saluki x (Lurcher). He is the best dog I could have asked for, loyal, affectionate, playful, etc... It's pretty sad that he makes me unbelievably happy :grin:

I am a support of Lurcher Link who is a non charitable organisation that rehomes lurchers, greyhounds, whippets, and other sight hounds. Unfortunately still living with my mum and her OH means I'm not allowed another dog so can't rehome one but I support them financially and go to events held by them :smile:
Rebecca

"Nobody can fully understand the meaing of love unless he's owned a dog" - Gene Hill

Return to “New Member Introductions”