Snevinter

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before they are given full posting privileges.
Snevinter
Settling in

Snevinter

Postby Snevinter » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:22 am

Hi everyone :)

I am a 45 year old woman from the Northern part of Denmark. I lived in the states a while back, where my dog, Snevinter (wintersnow) is from.

Snevinter is 11 years old and we both moved (back) to Denmark about ten years ago, where I have lived since. I am been fortunate: My work has with few exceptions, permitted me to be available with my "wolf pack" quite a lot in Snevinters everyday life. The flexibility has also allowed me to go for long walks and have fun times at dogparks most of her life. Today, she is a very calm dog inside and very energitically strong dog outside. No signs of old age :)

Until a couple of weeks ago, which is why I now revisit this forum in person. I have stopped by from time to time in the last ten plus years, but not engaged much. I find ODO to be a trusthworthy place regarding food (which is the main reason for my visits here) without having much knowledge myself.

I look forward to be able to participate and aks you for your opinion on a matter that matters to me greatly.. now.

Sincerely,
Snevinter :)

Sabine
Site Admin
Custom Title: One Dog Girl

Re: Snevinter

Postby Sabine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 am

Welcome to ODO! I approved your membership and you can now post on all forums. Enjoy!

Return to “New Member Introductions”