Back...

Post your dog photos and videos here!
Bettyna
Quite involved

Back...

Postby Bettyna » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:04 pm

I've been away from ODO for a while, but I'm back!

We went from
kobenatsupreg.jpg
kobenatsupreg.jpg (53.47 KiB) Viewed 2859 times
to
kobenatsuel.jpg
kobenatsuel.jpg (63.99 KiB) Viewed 2859 times
in the last 6 months. :love:

Kobe and Natsu are fine with baby E, they are not gaga over her, but they at least accept her.

We have managed to find someone to board Kobe when we go away, and we have had 2 trial runs so far. Kobe hasn't tried to kill her, so far so good... :thumbup:

I've managed to trim Kobe's nails slowly... a couple of nails a day. I quickly trim a bit off his nails and then let him out in the garden. It seems to be working so far, and I have gotten his nails down to a manageable level. :grin: still gotta get them down a bit more, but at least we have progress

Kobe is getting FAT!! This is the result of letting the Husband feed the dogs!!! He says that Kobe still looks hungry even after feeding him!!! :takethat: I don't even know where Kobe's ribs have gone! Kobe is now on a diet.

Natsu is surprisingly much more resilient than when we were in Singapore. She used to hate the rain and used to be so fussy about food. Well, since we got here, she's been fine with both rain and snow, and eats everything in her bowl!

SherriA
Built-in Forum Feature

Re: Back...

Postby SherriA » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Welcome back Bettyna! Baby is beautiful and I love that photo of all three of them. :love:

I think many of us can identify with the chubby dogs after winter :) Henry is on a diet too, since Grandpa came to visit and fed him a month's worth of treats in a week LOL

emmas_mom
No, I don't have a life!

Postby emmas_mom » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Welcome back, and congrats on the new addition - she's adorable! I'm glad the move from Singapore seems to be working well for Kobe and Natsu.
Mom to Maggie. Ever remembering Sadie, Charley, Caleb, Belle, Oliver, Shiloh, Eddie, Mitzi, Allie and Emma.
My blog: http://www.mylifewiththecritters.blogspot.com

whiteboxerboy
No, I don't have a life!

Postby whiteboxerboy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:44 am

Yay, welcome back!! I've really enjoyed keeping up with you guys on Facebook. I am so in love with your baby I can't stand it. She is ridiculously adorable and so photogenic. Ha, your husband seems like a witty, funny guy - the banter on FB between him and your friends always makes me giggle.

Good to hear Natsu is doing so well at the new place and that both of them have accepted Ellie. If they ever decide they don't want her around you just send her to me, I'll take good care of her. LOL.

UpwardDog
No, I don't have a life!

Postby UpwardDog » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:26 am

What cute photos!!

connie
Built-in Forum Feature

Postby connie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi, so nice to see you on ODO again! :)

Bettyna
Quite involved

Postby Bettyna » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:44 pm

I've been catching up on the posts I've missed. There's so much going on, and so many new puppies!!! How nice to be able to focus some of my attention on my doggies again and to revive my dog-nerdism.

Lynn, I'll send her over to you when she becomes a rebellious, hormonal teenager. You can take care of her then :P

EllaBella
No, I don't have a life!

Postby EllaBella » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Glad to see you back around here! Baby E is adorable and I'm glad the furkids are adjusting well.

Return to “Photos & Videos”