8 mo female Rottie - with her tail!

Rescue, Transport & Adoption
keeksuka
Regular

8 mo female Rottie - with her tail!

Postby keeksuka » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:34 am

petey.JPG
petey.JPG (345.3 KiB) Viewed 1997 times
I've got another "impossible-to-rehome" dog in my house. This time it's an 8 month old Rottie who has spent her life hidden in an apartment because her family wasn't allowed to have dogs.

Her first couple of days she was aggressive in her kennel (lunging, growling, snarling) and bit me a few times, though never hard enough to break skin. Once she got out of her kennel she was friendly but nervous.

Now she's not biting me anymore and her kennel aggression is getting much, much better. She's a happy girl who likes to play ball and does her best to squish her whole body into your lap. She is curious and friendly with my 50lb Casey but I am unable to test her with little dogs because I don't have one!

I need a foster home or a rescue to take her by next Thursday. It has to be someone willing to put up with a few days of Psycho Dog because I assume she'll revert back in a new situation and need to build up trust again.

I'll drive or fly her anywhere. Please let me know if you or anybody you know can help this little girl out!

connie
Built-in Forum Feature

Re: 8 mo female Rottie - with her tail!

Postby connie » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 am

She's gorgeous! Can I copy your post and photo to my Facebook page so it can be shared?

keeksuka
Regular

Re: 8 mo female Rottie - with her tail!

Postby keeksuka » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Please do, and thank you so much!

Return to “Dogs in Need / Dogs wanted”