Lucie!

Rescue, Transport & Adoption
Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Lucie!

Postby Ranfan4life » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Lucie it a 9 year old boxer who has beed at the Bedford Animal Rescue League in NH for a really long time, I volunteer there by walking the dogs and she has been there the longest. I think it is because of her age but she really needs a home. If anyone knows someone who i looking for a boxer that does not have other dogs or cats please let me know on here or e-mail me at Ranfan4life@yahoo.com

http://www.petango.com/Adopt/Dog-Boxer-9785477

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Re: Lucie!

Postby Ranfan4life » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Lucie is still at the shelter.. she is in need of a good and loving home she is so sweet and just needs to feel loved! please help

Calypso
Built-in Forum Feature

Postby Calypso » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:49 am

Does your shelter adopt out of area? If they don't, unfortunately there aren't many people in New Hampshire on this board. It never hurts to get the word out, of course, but the members of this board are international.

The only other thing I can think of apart from adoption would be to work with a rescue group so she would at least be in a home setting for foster care.

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Postby Ranfan4life » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:18 am

We do work with people outside NH, also I have been on the lookout for a foster home for her. Nobody wants her at all and it is SO sad. I don't just help out with my shelter, I am an adoption Coordinator at a Shelter in Texas, I help dogs all over the country find homes as well as fundraising for different shelters every other month.

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Postby Ranfan4life » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Lucie really needs a home. it is so sad. i am willing to help pay for travel and stuff i just can't have another dog... i have a Great Dane and A boarder collie...

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Postby Ranfan4life » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 am

Lucie is still here at the shelter!

Moemer
Yes, I do have a life!

Postby Moemer » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 am

you can try posting hr on kijiji/craigslist. I'm assuming the shelter has a screening process, so it would just increase her visibility to the general public. Also look for rescue newsletters that go out to a wide audience.
Emily
Elsie (ACDX) and Arlo (FoxhoundX)

cathy4
My first post!

Postby cathy4 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Poor girl , Hope someone come and gets her .

emmas_mom
No, I don't have a life!

Postby emmas_mom » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:19 pm

I googled "Boxer Rescue New Hampshire" and came up with several boxer rescues that claim to service that area - have they been contacted? I also googled "senior dog rescue New Hampshire" and found a couple of dog rescues there that specialize in senior animals and/or have a special fund to help senior dogs.
It is certainly worth phoning or emailing them to see if they can help out. Rather than copy all the links here, just google those words.
Mom to Maggie. Ever remembering Sadie, Charley, Caleb, Belle, Oliver, Shiloh, Eddie, Mitzi, Allie and Emma.
My blog: http://www.mylifewiththecritters.blogspot.com

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Postby Ranfan4life » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:13 am

I will deff check those places out thanks!! ya i went the other day again and she gets so happy when she sees me. she just needs a home. all by herself though no other dogs. but she is as sweet as can be. but thank u for that info i will call this week!

Return to “Dogs in Need / Dogs wanted”