JRT's in Need - can you spare a litle $$

Rescue, Transport & Adoption
RobinS
No, I don't have a life!

JRT's in Need - can you spare a litle $$

Postby RobinS » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

The only JRT rescue in GA is helping out with 23 JRT's who were in a "breeding facility" You can read more about it at http://www.jackrusselladoptions.com/archives/1801 the link. There is a "chip in" page if you would like to help. This woman isn't a 501C3, but she has tirelessly worked to try and help the JRT's in this state. If you can spare even 5 bucks, I know it would be appreciated. The site isn't so great, but she doesn't have time to make it amazing.

Here is the link for the "chip in" through PayPal. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... e87506be10

RobinS
No, I don't have a life!

Re: JRT's in Need - can you spare a litle $$

Postby RobinS » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 am

Bumping......

JudyL
No, I don't have a life!

Postby JudyL » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 am

Robin, I'll definitely donate to help out. I read almost every one of the dogs' stories and this woman sounds amazing.

RobinS
No, I don't have a life!

Postby RobinS » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:50 am

She is...doesn't have much money, but has a passion for the breed and she is the ONLY rescue in the State. Thanks for helping Judy.....I am certain they will be very appreciative.

RobinS
No, I don't have a life!

Postby RobinS » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 am

Judy, I was mistaken, she does have non-profit status now! Even better... a tax deduction for those who can help.

"Hello, Robin. Thank you so much for your amazing contribution to our From the Fire fundraiser. Because of you, we are able to help with this enormous undertaking. If you would like a summary for your 2012 taxes, please let us know. We are a 503c1 organization, so your donation is tax-deductible."

connie
Built-in Forum Feature

Postby connie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 am

I sent a donation -- good heavens, that was awful to read, about the fire.

Every time I think I have too blinkin' many dogs in my house, I stop and reflect on how many dogs are in such awful need, and I appreciate all over again every Sheltie, Lapphund and Border Collie body that is underfoot.

JudyL
No, I don't have a life!

Postby JudyL » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks for the post Robin. I was going to post here about her having 501(c)3 status too, if that would encourage others to also donate. :thumbup: I got that email yesterday too. :)

RobinS
No, I don't have a life!

Postby RobinS » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 pm

I sent a donation -- good heavens, that was awful to read, about the fire.

Every time I think I have too blinkin' many dogs in my house, I stop and reflect on how many dogs are in such awful need, and I appreciate all over again every Sheltie, Lapphund and Border Collie body that is underfoot.
Thank you, Connie...I know that these dogs need it so badly. I also heard this week about a no kill shelter in Fort Walton Beach FLA that is about to go under. After the oil spill, businesses left, they lost donations and are down to a matter of days before the have to close up for good. So sad.

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Postby Ranfan4life » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 am

do u know the name of that shelter??!! I collect items and donations and send them to shelters all over the country

RobinS
No, I don't have a life!

Postby RobinS » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 am

do u know the name of that shelter??!! I collect items and donations and send them to shelters all over the country
http://www.jackrusselladoptions.com/
http://www.jackrusselladoptions.com/how ... ate-items/

Got Stuff? We Need It!

Lots of dogs means lots of laundry. It’s not easy keeping all those blankets, beds and toys clean – and it’s definitely not cheap replacing them. If you have any of these items in new or good condition, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 770-918-8582 to arrange for delivery or pickup.

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Postby Ranfan4life » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 pm

where are u guys from??? you can contact me on here or at my e-mail Ranfan4life@yahoo.com

RobinS
No, I don't have a life!

Postby RobinS » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:24 pm

I am not with this group personally, but you can get all of their contact information on their website if you want to thelp them.

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Postby Ranfan4life » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 pm

I will check it out. I send stuff all over the country not to just one specific i will do anything i can to help. I love dogs so much, I know that there is a shelter in Texas that REALLY needs help so that is my main priority right now but i will check that one u gave me out, my gram has a jack russell and we love her so much!

Return to “Dogs in Need / Dogs wanted”