Boxer/Shar pei needs new home

Rescue, Transport & Adoption
murphdog
Too much time on my hands

Boxer/Shar pei needs new home

Postby murphdog » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Bruce is one of our patients and he needs a new home. His mom is moving out of state into her daughters household. Finances and space is limited (daughter has several dogs and kids). Bruce is very sweet! He has a lab personality. Supposedly does well with kids, other dogs, and cats. He is about 60 lb, brown, currently intact, fur similar to a shar pei. His owner says she will pay to have him neutered. He is not on heart worm prevention. He has food allergies but is doing much better on Purina Lamb and Rice. If I didn't have such a large crew I'd probably take him home with me. Unfortunately for him he hasn't caught me at a weak moment...yet.
Mom to two dogs Clarence and Emmy; three cats Crathes, Harley, and Cadbury; two ferrets Sam and Frizzle

RIP: Murphie, Graycie, Zane, Bailey, and Ulysses

QBert
No, I don't have a life!

Re: Boxer/Shar pei needs new home

Postby QBert » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 am

oooh, Boxer-x-Pei has the potential to be a super handsome dude. Does he have absurd little ears? Most Pei mixes seem to, and I'm a sucker for tiny ears.
Most of the Pei rescues I've communicated with will take mixes, might want to keep that in your back pocket if it becomes urgent to move him, or ask if they'll help network him.
also, wow, a Boxer-x-Pei with allergies? Never saw that coming.

Ranfan4life
Getting to know you

Re: Boxer/Shar pei needs new home

Postby Ranfan4life » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 am

Have they found a home yet?

Return to “Dogs in Need / Dogs wanted”