Sander's book is coming! Finally!

Discuss dog books! Anything from training to holistic remedies, or even just dog-related fiction.
MaisyPancakes
Permanent Resident

Re: Sander's book is coming! Finally!

Postby MaisyPancakes » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:09 am

I'm sorry! I'm working as quickly as I can, and we're almost done!!!! We've got all the important logistics sorted out (pagination, color management) now, and I'm tweaking some parts...and some cover layouts. Wah! We're working on it as I type, actually. :crazy:

It is beautiful, even without a cover at the moment. :)

LisaT_II
Yes, I do have a life!

Postby LisaT_II » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:03 pm

I certainly didn't want to put any pressure on anyone...I just want to make sure that I don't miss it's unveiling!!!
Max-n-Indy

Info regarding Ticks and Tick Diseases
http://tinyurl.com/3arfn6r

Forum for the GSD enthusiast!
germanshepherdhome.net/forum

connie
Built-in Forum Feature

Postby connie » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:30 am

Nope, it's almost done -- I sent the last photo to Nana on Thursday, and I expect that early next week there will be final proofs, or whatever that stage is.

It took a little longer than anticipated because of everyone's busy schedule. I got busy at work with the merger and moving my office over to the Board of Trade Building; and Nana has been busy for a while, it sounds like.

But it's almost a launch! I will put up an announcement and send some PMs when it's here. Wait till you see the photo collage that Nana put in the center -- it brought tears to my eyes. :love:

Return to “Books & Literature”