Sorta NDR- EMF Grounding Mats

All kinds of dog talk here!
maxs_mommy
Yes, I do have a life!

Sorta NDR- EMF Grounding Mats

Postby maxs_mommy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:43 pm

I was reading an article (Dr. Becker maybe?) on house cats and it recommended putting them outside, supervised for at least 20 minutes a day to disperse any Electro magnetic field stuff and "ground" the cat. Charlie is a pain in the a$$ if he can't go out at some point in the day and has been a total a-hole lately because it's been so cold and is dark by the time we get home from work, making it harder to supervise if he goes out at all. I'm talking climb the curtains to the ceiling, bark at Max, howl at every outside door, door dart/try to kill the humans kind of jerk. Anywho, the article said something to the effect that if a cat couldn't go outside to get an EMF grounding pad to disperse the energy that has built up. So I did some googling and the results are mixed apparently. They also say not to use one in lightening because you effectively complete the circuit and become a lightening rod, I had hopes this could disperse energy for Max during a t-storm. It also says that the results may not happen if you live in a place with underground wires (we do) or your house isn't sitting on the ground at your main level (we have a basement). I'm tempted to get one but not if it's going to fry the cat. Thoughts?
Max "the ninja"-American Cocker Spaniel G-day 3/2009
Charlie "the middle child"- Orange Tabby G-day 7/2005
Sadie - Grey Tabby 9/1996-8/4/2012 RIP

Return to “Our Dogs Online General Topics”