Puppy roller coaster - long

All kinds of dog talk here!
Yankee
Yes, I do have a life!

Re: Puppy roller coaster - long

Postby Yankee » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 pm

So, we went to bed. At 3:30 he starts whimpering, in his crate. Chloe lets him have it from outside the crate. I got up, went down, opened the back door, and put him out and started to put my shoes on. He jumps into a pile of snow, goes, and flies back in before I got my shoes on. I went back up, put him in his crate, and all went immediately back to sleep. The whole thing took less than two minutes. Then at 5:30 there was more whimpering and more yelling at him by Chloe. I took him down, put him outside the door and he immediately peed. Back up, and into the crate. He whimpers, then began howling. It lasted half an hour :(.

I give up on names. My grandkids want Baxter, my wife wants Parker or Quinn. Doesn't seem to matter what I want :). Which of those names do you guys like? He is such a cutie.

I'll send Judy some pics to post in the picture section since I 'm still unable to post and Judy's so nice.

JudyL
No, I don't have a life!

Postby JudyL » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:38 pm

That's puppy stuff for ya! I'm impressed at the quick pee and quiet for 2 hours. That was about the timing for new puppies needing pee breaks through the night at first here too. The howling was maybe hunger? I wonder if the breeder was an early riser and fed the pups around that time. It WILL get better, Yankee. :)

I'll go check my inbox for pictures.

SherriA
Built-in Forum Feature

Postby SherriA » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:45 pm

I can't wait to see pictures!

Chloe is cracking me up. she had to put up a front, didn't she, or she wouldn't be Chloe. But we all know she's a mushball at heart. I'm glad she's enjoying the new puppy. :love:

Return to “Our Dogs Online General Topics”